This episode of The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– IRX19 (0:15:36)
– Riot of the Year (0:17:21)
– Steam Awards (0:19:38)
– The Forest update (0:25:12)
– IGF Awards (0:26:57)
– Dev Delve: Difficulty (0:37:56)
– Gris (1:01:59)
– Mittelborg: City of Mages (1:10:29)
– Donut County (1:20:23)
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! Sundays at 9:30pm EST (unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Like what we do? Support IGR on Patreon!
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– IRX19: http://bit.ly/2WP3WGz
– Riot of the Year: http://bit.ly/2rhXwBr
– Steam Awards: http://bit.ly/2BpYD7o
– The Forest update: http://bit.ly/2HZyRMP
– IGF Awards: https://ubm.io/2tdmEdn
– Gris: http://bit.ly/2tet5N2
– Mittelborg: City of Mages: http://bit.ly/2I0WO6v
– Donut County: http://bit.ly/2DdWJqk