This episode is brought to you UNCUT! If you have never experienced our live show that we stream every Friday at 9:30pm EST on http://www.hitbox.tv/JaShinYa then here’s a taste of what it’s like! If you don’t want to listen to the nonsense that happens between show segments, feel free to skip ahead!
This episode of The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– Indie Game Garage
– Beacon of Hope Kickstarter
– Humble Indie Bundle 15
– Indie Box Unboxing
– VR’s effect on the indie game industry
– Renowned Explorers
– Aberford Kickstarter
– Relic Hunters Zero
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! (Fridays at 9:30pm EST unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Like what we do? Support IGR on Patreon!
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– Indie Game Garage: http://bit.ly/1Laqe6J
– Beacon of Hope Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1O3ZI3D
– Humble Indie Bundle 15: https://www.humblebundle.com/
– The Indie Box: http://mbsy.co/indiebox/17210355
– Renowned Explorers: http://renownedexplorers.com/
– Aberford: http://kck.st/1kpqDgP
– Relic Hunters Zero: http://bit.ly/1lkoN0G