It’s that time of year again, rioters!
Once again, it’s time to vote for the very best indie game of 2015! Here’s how it works:
- All eligible games have been fully released between November 2014 to November 2015
- All games must have been featured on the Indie Game Riot Podcast at some point in either the “Starting the Riot” or “Peep Show” segments.
- You all will be able to vote for your favorite indie game to win starting November 1st through November 30th
- You may vote once per day for your favorite indie game
- All of your votes will collectively account for 75% of voting while the five major IGR staff members will individually account for 5%
- Once you vote, comment below and tell us which game you voted for and why it should win and you will be put into a drawing for a BIG indie game prize pack! If you click the link, you will see there are other ways to earn entries too!
If you’re curious about any of the games, we have reviews for all them! Just use the search bar at the top of the site and check out the review and gameplay.