This episode of The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– Steam Refund Policy (0:14:24)
– Desura goes bankrupt (0:29:46)
– IndieCade E3 Showcase (0:37:54)
– Indie Box unboxing (0:39:47)
– Interview with Danny Garfield (0:46:41)
– Massive Chalice (1:15:46)
– The Curious Expedition (1:29:43)
– Frequency (1:40:55)
GIVEAWAY RULES: Comment on this post before 11:59pm EST June 24th for a chance to win a copy of The Weaponographist! Valid email and Steam account are required.
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! (Fridays at 9:30pm EST unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Like what we do? Support IGR on Patreon!
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– Steam Refunds: http://bit.ly/1AJVCLs
– Desura Bankruptcy: http://bit.ly/1N6adlM
– IndieCade at E3: http://ubm.io/1fjSL22
– The Indie Box: http://mbsy.co/indiebox/17210355
– The Weaponographist: http://bit.ly/1GuEQ1P
– Massive Chalice: http://bit.ly/1fjTKiy
– The Curious Expedition: http://bit.ly/1FoWBM0
– Frequency: http://bit.ly/1SrTDj6