This episode of The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– Condemned Might Go Inide (0:14:02)
– February Indie Box: Risk of Rain (0:23:25)
– Under the Oceaon dev pulls own game from Steam Early Access (0:26:50)
– A puzzle platformer in the vein of Closure and Limbo called “Schein” (0:44:40)
– A roguelike dungeon crawler in the style of a motion comic with some unique mechanics called “Darkest Dungeon” (0:57:32)
– A horror game that isn’t all that meets the eye called “Spooky’s House of Jump Scares” (1:10:36)
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! (Fridays at 9:30pm EST unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Support us on Patreon!
Music by: Kunal Majmudar
Thanks to Ben Naulls for joining us! Check out his website:
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– Condemned: http://bit.ly/1FX6eV0
– Risk of Rain: http://riskofraingame.com/
– Under the Oceaon: http://bit.ly/1zkW105
– Schein: http://scheingame.com/
– Darkest Dungeon: http://www.darkestdungeon.com/
– Spooky’s House of Jump Scares: http://bit.ly/1A2zRn7