This episode of The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– MAGFest run down (0:07:54)
– “Sportsball”, a multiplayer wiiU exclusive game about jousting, soccer and flying birds (0:31:11)
– A self-described Spelunky-like with tactical rogue-like gameplay called “Vagante” (0:39:10)
– A mobile brawler that expertly uses a control scheme that makes you feel awesome called “Edo Superstar” (0:47:40)
– “Story Mode”, a free game that builds rogue-like levels and gameplay based on the files in your computer (0:55:30)
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! (Fridays at 9:30pm EST unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Music by: Dave Dexter
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– MAGFest: http://magfest.org/
– Sportsball: http://toodx.com/sportsball/
– Vagante: http://vagantegame.com/
– Edo Superstar: http://www.edosuperstar.com/
– Story Mode: http://nhydock.github.io/Storymode/