This episode on The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– The 1st annual Riot of the Year award!
– Ludum Dare 31
– Queen of Code
– Papers Please finally allowed in the Apple store
– Censorship in games
– The beautiful and smart puzzler, The Talos Principle”
– The story-driven sandbox survival game called “The Long Dark”
– An addictive mobile game that will make you rich called “Bitcoin Billionaire”
Thanks so much for watching! Your support for us as well as the indie games we spotlight are hugely appreciated. Please take the time to hit “LIKE”, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE the video to help the show grow and to help us bring more attention to these great indie games and developers! Don’t be afraid to subscribe to the hosts’ channels too. ;)
Are you an indie game developer, video game musician, or anything else having to do with indie games? Contact us using the links below and we may feature you on the show!
You can keep up to date and join in on the discussion by finding us at these links:
LISTEN LIVE! (Fridays at 9:30pm EST unless otherwise noted)
Strap on your Riot Gear!
Music by: Jay Fernandes
Check out these links to everything featured in the show!
– Vote for the Riot of the Year award: http://bit.ly/RotYVOTE
– Ludum Dare 31: http://bit.ly/1Aymd8T
– Queen of Code: http://bit.ly/1yWQj7q
– Papers Please censorship: http://bit.ly/135v2M9
– The Talos Principle: http://www.croteam.com/talosprinciple/
– The Long Dark: http://intothelongdark.com/
– Bitcoin Billionaire: http://bit.ly/1BHcD4C