This episode on The Indie Game Riot Podcast we talk about:
– The Ouya now offering access to their game library even if you don’t own their console
– The #WATHTA Game Jam and women in leading roles
– Simon Karlsson’s, creator of “A Song for Viggo”, PR blunder
– A colorful top-down rogue-like called “Full Mojo Rampage”
– DINOSAURS! “The Stomping Land” allows you and your friends to survive among them.
– A free game on Newgrounds that’s several years old but still holds a place in my heart, “Time Fcuk”